Open Document

Discuss the game here. Remember to use [spoiler] tags!

Open Document

Postby Yuuki_F » Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:21 pm

Hey everyone, thought I'd post up a link of the open document being worked on at the moment:

(it should go without saying that spoilers are abound in here)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x3_ ... =en&pli=1#

I'm trying to make a sample walkthrough at the moment with everyone else working on it as well. It's good until the Good Dwarf/Louni arcs at the moment. There are some comments in the document about the current difficulties needed to be worked on.

Also in the document are map-images, which need to be labeled to cohere with the rest of the walkthrough.
Current top three forum quotes:
"" ~TBA
"Fal is just 100% pure bitchtown" ~Green45
"Choosing the worst option faster than a hikkikomori playing a dating sim". ~me
Yuuki_F
Writer

Re: Open Document

Postby Ondine » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:03 pm

This is already linked in the resource topic, but no harm done in linking to it again, I suppose!

Thank you for trying to get a coherent walkthrough up there, as I imagine there are a lot of people (including myself) that could really make use of it. Anyone who wants to try to chronicle all of the paths they find in the game so far is highly appreciated too.

Also for everyone's reference, just in case something bizarre happens and the doc implodes, or the privacy options get borked, go ahead and send me a message or an email, since the doc is hosted on my account. I'll try to get it fixed as soon as I get the message.
Ondine @ Pixiv | art thread
Ondine
Artist

Postby Moop » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:29 am

it seems there is something wrong with the link or the document cause i can't open it. it says there's an internal server error...
Moop

Postby Green45 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:43 am

This guide was really the only reason I even found out about a couple of things, like the Kumoda and King Stew bits.
Green45

Postby Amaretto » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:25 pm

It was a fantastic guide - but where'd the endings go?

Did someone intentionally delete all of that?
Amaretto

Postby Dalriander » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:26 pm

I've just restored the Quests and Items sections, because they went missing or got messed up.

@Amaretto
It was a fantastic guide - but where'd the endings go?

Did someone intentionally delete all of that?

The seperate ending section was deleted, because the information given there has been merged with the walkthrough. And a detailed description of the endings' storylines had never been there. Or did I misunderstand your question?
Dalriander

Return to Discussion